Delaubrac

So, Delaubrac... In this country, Delaubrac is a virtually unknown range. Priced a little more than a Lacanche but a whole lot less than a La Cornue, it would seem to be one of the "lower tier" of French ranges. However, its a much better range than Lacanche, and I would say at least equal to La Cornue. A really good find for the money...

If anyone is interested in the Delaubrac line, I can point you to the RIGHT place to get one. They have made the ever so common mistake of going with a BAD distributor in the USA, but there is at least one good retailer i know of.... just post a comment on this and I will forward you info.

P.S. all of this will eventually come out.... but if my employer knew I was writing this blog, I would be fired in a heartbeat. My goal is to conquer the mystery of the 'French range' and just give honest criticism from a person who has touched and used HUNDREDS OF THESE THINGS.

What did you think of this article?

Trackbacks
  • No trackbacks exist for this post.
Comments

• 9/12/2008 6:16 AM Karine wrote:
    Hi,

thanks for the info.
    I will purchase a house in Miami and would like to get the address of your retailers where I can look at the stove.
    It would be easier for me to get it from US and not France.

Many thanks in advance.
    Regards,
    Karine
  • 9/12/2008 4:08 PM Alex wrote:
    What a beautiful range!! We are remodeling and would love to know where I could find this.

Thanks so much!
    Alex
  • 9/28/2008 11:13 PM Scott wrote:
    I would very much appreciate any additional information about the range. It would fit perfectly in our new kitchen. Thank you. Scott
  • 10/15/2008 5:44 PM Kerry wrote:
    I, too, am interested in learning where I could find this. Thanks!
  • 10/23/2008 5:15 PM Jean LaFonte wrote:
    For further information about the Delaubrac line, look at this site:

Gives some North American pricing, as well as specs and background info. A lot easier than trying to plow your way through the translations on the French website.
  • 1/26/2009 10:11 AM Rik wrote:
    very correct comment on the Delaubrac range cookers. They are price/quality best choice.